Friday, March 18, 2011

THANK YOU

A big thank you to ALL of you who have been there. Whether it's writing or commenting positive words, phone calls, hugs, dinners,letting me cry on your shoulder,bringing me back to reality,interviews, lighting candles, posting pictures and slide shows, sending cards,guick texts saying "I love you," and making me laugh. One of the biggest reasons I have decided to keep my blog is because of the amazing outpour of support it has lead me too. None of the negative even matters when I see people taking their time out to inspire me to go another day. No matter how big or small, thank you. Thank you for believing in me. You are all my little angels. There's SO much support that I don't always get the chance to thank everyone back. Just know, if you fall under any of the categories and some I forgot, I am thankful. More than you will ever know. And you guys know I don't say anything unless I believe it with my whole heart. I have met some amazing people on this journey. You have all reminded me that their are genuine people out there. Those are the people worth living for. People who want to see me stride and do well. People who want to follow my journey until I am well again. YOU all give me hope. Your actions do not go unknown. I hope you never forget that.

6 comments:

  1. I will always support you Katie Bug! I love you!
    This blog has done so much for others but I think it has done so much more for you. It is nice to see all the positive support friends and strangers can have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved by so many people and NO MATTER WHAT, you have the support of many; that will never change. You have been through so much and have overcame so many obstacles just within these past few months. You Katie... are a HUGE inspiration to so many women; thank you!

    Many hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an amazing girl. I read your blog and can't even imagine for a second what you are going through! All the people starting rumors just need to get lives and realize they dont matter and you will strive no matter what. Your husband would be so proud of you and be so proud he married one of the most beautiful women that God had to offer. I know when you get down you must miss him you have written how you would give anything to have him back but never lose sight that he is and always will be in your heart. Stay strong and know so many of us are sending our thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. Very positive and inspiring. Keep it up. You're doing lots for us. You are a leader, turning this experience into an opportunity for us all to reflect. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with everyone. You seem like such a great person! The people who support you or thinking bout you or the people who do those little things to help you remember how great you are and to let you know they are there. Those are the people who matter! None of those people who like to talk S**T matter. They have nothing else better to do with their lives! So just forget them! =) I believe you will do wonderfull things in life! And yes you will have hard days but you know what? Its part of it! And I know you know that no matter what Chad will always be with you! and you will live for him! Katie I believe he is looking down you and is just so proud of you! His love will never leave you! It will always be with you!

    ReplyDelete