Monday, November 1, 2010

Man Oh Man!

Its been over a week since I have been able to update! I had some problems with the cord that charges my laptop so I had no way of using my laptop until I got my new cord ordered. And luckily for me, it got here today! Yeehaw! I felt so removed from the rest of the world. haha. Its good to be back.


It's been 12 days since Chad has been gone. I can't believe its almost been 2 weeks! Ive been super busy with my birthday and Halloween. My birthday was fantastic! Emily did an amazing job of making it such a special day. We spent the day getting pedicures and some shopping. Later a great group of my lad friends all got together at Olive Garden for dinner. I didn't get to hear from Chad but I figured that would be the case. I actually haven't heard from him in 4 days, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it wont be much longer until I hear from him.


I got Chads first care package all ready to go! I'm soo excited! I had to get 2 boxes because they aren't that big and there was no way everything was going to fit in just one. Heck, 2 packages of socks took a whole box all to themselves!

Yesterday was Halloween and I didn't do anything to exciting. Just had some friends over for movies and handed out candy to or total of 3 trick or treaters! Even though I was a little bummed we didn't get more kiddos, we didn't mind eating most of the candy. :)
P.S. Ive been thinking about starting a video blog. It would be easier for me but Im not sure if anybody would be interested.And I don't want to start it if no one wants to watch. I would probably keep up with this blog the way it is but make a channel on Youtube. I would want to do anything from just talking about to deployment, to recipes, cooking, crafts, and lots of other stuff. I would love to hear what you guys think! Let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment