Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day #3! lol.. this week is dragging...
I talked to Chad earlier today. He was doing well but ready to be where their FOB is to get started on a schedule. I don't blame him, I'm ready to get back on track too. Today I didn't do much of anything. I don't ever feeling like doing anything right now..once this weekend is over I will force myself to get out of the house and look for a job. Chad and I both agreed we didn't want me to rush into anything and be stuck doing something I'm not ready to. I'm sure I can find something to keep me happy and occupied.

I've noticed that I tend to back away from everything when I'm upset. But that's just how I deal with things, I need my own space to get it together and once I do, I will be good as new. I just hope people can understand that and give me my space.

I haven't cried today!! :) haha. So I am feeling better. I'm sure their will be plenty of times in the next 7 months that I will want to( and probably will) cry, but I have got to put my big girl panties on and stay strong for Chad. His well being is more important to me and I will do anything to help him stay relaxed and worry free about stuff back home. I love him so much and we have the rest of our lives to worry about other stuff...but him being where he is right now means I gotta put my stuff aside and give him everything and anything he needs from me. As I have said many times before, I would do absolutely ANYTHING for Chad. He is my whole world and heart and I can't imagine my life without him permanently. Once he comes home from this deployment it will be the home stretch for us! Moving back to Arkansas and getting started on the rest of our lives together. We will never have to be apart... EVER. I love him so much. All I want is to make him as happy as he makes me. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Katie. I know this isn't easy and you may still have days when you aren't as strong as others, but remember that it's okay. If you weren't upset at all it would be a normal reaction. I'm just very proud and I'm right here to help you along. Love you and BTW, I like your new Blog page. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete