Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 2

Chad has been gone for 2 days now. Tonight I'm doing a bit better. I spent most of the day vegging at the house, but decided I want to make some homemade apple sauce. So I got showered and dressed and made a quick trip to the store for a bag of apples and took Remi to the dog park for a bit. The applesauce came out really good and I actually made some dinner for myself. I haven't been hungry but forced myself to eat a pork chop. Chads favorite. :) I haven't heard from him today. I heard from him last night for about 4 minutes and I'm hoping to here his voice tonight. I've felt bad for not wanting to hang out or talk to anybody. But I just need some time to regroup and give myself some time to get into my own schedule. I just want this first month to be over with...the first month is always the hardest. I'm anxious to start sending letters and care packages, but I want to wait until he arrives at his FOB.

My birthday is in a week. I haven't really given it much thought...I wish Chad could be here for my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. At the same time, this will be the last time he will be gone for the rest of our lives. I just keep trying to remind myself of that, but it doesn't really make it that much easier right now.

As far as the whole trying to conceive thing...I still haven't started my period and I'm hoping it doesn't take another 3 months to come back. Such a pain waiting for it to come.I'm 3 days late and wish it would just show up already so I can stop worrying about it. I'm plan on using these next 7-9 months to get my body in shape and track my cycles so we can get pregnant soon after he gets home. So I will probably keep track of all that here also.

I hope every ones week went better than mine. And hopefully my mood will start to get better soon. Here are some pictures of the night that Chad left..


I just got a phone call from Chad right in the middle of posting this. Its 8 in the morning on Saturday where he is at. He sounded good, but our phone call cut off and Im waiting to hear back from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment